GRIGG™ Displace® Overview
GRIGG™ Displace® is a unique combination of readily available calcium and a soil surfactant that is specially formulated to rapidly displace sodium from the soil and add calcium for improved soil structure and water infiltration. Displace is a great tool for critical areas of golf and sports turf where sodium may accumulate.
- Convenient and easy to use formulation that contains a wetting agent and highly effective form of calcium.
- Proprietary soil surfactant chemistry will improve product placement in difficult soil conditions.
- An excellent tool to address hydrophobic soil conditions (localized dry spots).
- Improves soil structure for better root growth, nutrient uptake, water infiltration, soil oxygenation and overall turf vigor.
- Displace is a two in one product that saves time and additional mixing.
- An excellent tool to offset high bicarbonate in irrigation water.
Application and Use
For best results, apply Displace with 2 or more gallons of water per 1000 sq ft (400 L/Ha) and water into the root zone following application. For irrigation water quality concerns and/or sodic soils, Displace should be applied at 3 to 4 week intervals. Compatibility: A jar test should be performed when mixing Displace with any other products.
As a maintenance rate or for sodium problems apply 6-9 fl oz per 1000 sq ft (20-30 L/Ha).
Calcium (Ca) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 12.0%