Select a Product
GRIGG™ Spaint® Overview
GRIGG™ Spaint® is a sport turf colorant that provides a natural green color to any sports turf surface. It is durable and long lasting, and may be used on all turfgrass. Spaint is ideal for high impact sports fields because it dries fast and stands up to traffic.
- Effective, durable and long-lasting paint colorant for all turfgrass.
- Custom engineered with an eco-friendly binder that dries fast and stands up to traffic.
- Reduced rub off to shoes and uniforms.
- Apply to actively growing semi or dormant turfgrass.
- Versatile as a divot sand colorant.
- Allows sports turf managers the ability to conserve valuable resources including water, fertilizer and seed.
Application and Use
Do not apply near waterways. Do not apply to wet turf, it may delay drying of Spaint. This product may stain, keep off unwanted areas. If accidentally spilled, GRIGG
pigments can be removed from skin or equipment with several washings of soap and water. Avoid letting GRIGG pigments concentrate come into contact with fabrics.
Healthy Turf or Semi-Dormant Turf:
10-20 oz/1000 sq ft (30-60 L/Ha) with 1-2 gallons of water.
20-32 oz/1000 sq ft (60-100 L/Ha) with 1-2 gallons of water.
Golf Course Divot Mix:
Mix 6 oz (177 ml) of Spaint with 8 oz (237 ml) of water per 100 lbs. (45 kg) of sand. Use a cement mixer and slowly pour colorant onto the sand. Adjust colorant water ratio as desired to achieve the desired color.